User experience, commonly referred to as UX, is a broad and important subject. How the user is led through the site, how easy the site is to navigate, how quickly the user can find the information they are looking for — these are all just a few things that go into tailoring the user experience on a website.
On today’s chat we go over some ways we keep the user experience in mind when designing, and also share what we’ve learned along our professional journeys that have helped with how we approach UX design on our projects.
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Geno Quiroz – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Crazy Egg
- Who is Your Avatar?
- Defining Your Customer Avatar: Who is your Ideal Client?
- WordCamp Talks on User Experience