How do you teach Divi to your clients? Tutorial videos, pdfs, one-on-one screencasts, face to face, or some other way? This week we’re sharing our experiences and tips on what’s worked for us!
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- How to Use the Divi Role Editor to Prepare Your Site for Client Handoff
- Think Like a Hacker Podcast
- Admin Menu Editor Pro
- Lockdown – A better two-factor authentication experience (iOS)
Really good episode thought it would be boring and dry. However, was surprised. Great to see 2FA being discussed.
LOL thanks James!!
Hey Sarah, David, & Tim! I was just watching this episode and heard Sarah complaining about managing client sites on Cloudflare.
Under the “Members” tab in a (client) Cloudflare account, you can invite your own Cloudflare account to be an Administrator.