How to get remote and/or local clients, this is something we discussed early on in our DC days on one of our first episodes. Back then we had silly graphics to play with in Google hangouts lol, you can view it here.
Enough time has gone by for a topic revisit we think so this week we’ll be discussing how we find clients, both remote and local. Be interesting to see what’s changed (or not changed) and what we’ve learned along the way.
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Stephanie Hudson – Sweet Tea Media / FB / @EnjoySweetTea
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Google My Business
- 10 free places to find your next remote web development freelance project
- Facebook Ads
- How To Create A Facebook Ad 2019 – From Start To Finish
- Moz Local