This week is a casual, kickback recap of the awesome time some of us had at WordCamp Orange County 2017. It was the second year in a row for most of us and we came away feeling encouraged, inspired, recharged, and brimming with ideas! We think all WordPress users can benefit from attending WordCamps and WP Meetups as often as possible.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Olga Summerhayes – Infinite Imagination / FB / @OlgaSummerhayes
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Geno Quiroz – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Tammy Grant – Sunflower Creatives / FB / @yourblogplace
- Why Meeting The Community In Person Matters – Divi Nation Short
- The Divi Nation at WordCamp Orange County 2017
- The Divi Nation Meetup Group
- WordCamp Central
Some Favorite Talks from WCOC:
- Samantha McCoy : How do I collect money and make friends at the same time!?
- Alex Vasquez: Can I Get You a Beer? A Story About Community Building
- Michelle Schulp : Pixel Imperfect – A Practical Approach To Responsive Design
- Karim Marucchi : How Do I Perform Effective Business Development …..On A Budget?
- WordPress TV