Most of us do remote work already, that’s one of the biggest advantages of our industry is to be able to work pretty much from anywhere, so long as you have a decent internet connection.
A lot of us end up working with other people or companies so the dynamics of scheduling, deadlines, and other things can get a bit tricky once teams start to grow. Some of us know exactly what struggles there can be so we’ll be discussing them.
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Basecamp Project Management
- Asana Project Management
- Upwork for hiring
- Divi Freelancers for Hire FB Group