The Divi Builder continues to become better and better with more and more design tools that make the need for custom CSS less and less. However, there are still times when custom CSS is necessary for your Divi website. What makes things confusing is there isn’t just one place to put custom CSS. There’s several different places to put CSS and they all have their pros and cons.
From the custom CSS file in your Divi Child Theme, to Divi Theme Options custom CSS box, to the Divi Builder page CSS box, there’s a lot of places to put custom CSS!
To make things even more confusing, you can even place custom CSS in the advanced tab of Divi Modules, although you must add the CSS styles to the existing CSS classes.
In this episode of Divi Chat, the gang talks about all these different places in Divi to put your custom CSS, and they reveal which option they like and why!
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Geno Quiroz – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / Divi Child Themes
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac