There’s more than one place you can put custom CSS when you’re tweaking your Divi site so it can be very confusing. This week we’ll chat about using the modules for CSS vs. the child stylesheet vs. the Divi theme options box. Does it make a difference where you put your code? What if you want to use all three? We’ll share what we do and why.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Geno Quiroz – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac