So many hosting questions come up along the web development journey. Should you host client’s sites for them? Should you use reseller hosting? What company should you host with? Are some really better than others and are all the good ones expensive? All pretty common questions we have to face at some point, so today we’re talking about our hosting ups and downs and who we use and why.
We’ve covered hosting in the past but this is the interwebs, and things are constantly changing and evolving 😉
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Jerry Simmons – Fervent Solutions / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Pilvia Free Demo Staging
- Pantheon Free Demo Staging
- Poopy.life Free Demo Staging (but with paid expiration options)
- Full List of EIG Hosting Brands (+ Non-EIG Hosting Recommendation)
Hosting Companies We Use and Recommend:
(with some stipulations stated in the show lol)
* There are probably many more but these are what we mentioned; listed in no particular order.