At some point in your web design career you may have felt like it can be really easy to “over-design”. How do you know when your design is simple enough not to confuse users, yet creative enough to keep them on the site, and ultimately, convert them into a customer?
Today were going to discuss this and other points related to designing for conversion. We’ll pay special attention to landing/squeeze pages since conversion is the core purpose they serve.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Russell Brunson’s 108 Proven Split Test Winners ebook warning: autoplay
- Divi Leads
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Optimize