Balancing your personal life and your work life can be a challenge. Especially if you are a freelancer, solopreneur, or a member of a small team and your work schedule is pretty much left to however you slice it up. Being able to leave work at work in order to to keep your sanity is not as easy as it may sound, and something we probably all constantly evolve and improve over time. Today we chat about our struggles and successes when trying to achieve this in our lives.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Better Habits productivity app
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too)
haha, I’m so with you David. My idea of “relaxing” tends to be working on a child-theme because I can just let my imagination go.
If you guys are looking for topics to talk about, I’d love to hear your thoughts on calls-to-action. This is something that I really struggle with (well, one of the things). I find it hard to think of something unique to say that doesn’t WAY over promise or completely minimise what I do.