To reveal or not to reveal?
“Aye, Matey” or “No Way, José?”
“Yes, please” or “whatchu talkin ’bout Willis?!”
This week we discuss the pros and cons of putting pricing on your website for all to see. Most of us cross this bridge at some point in our business, should we or shouldn’t we? Will my prices scare away potential clients, or help me get better ones? All great questions and we discuss our experiences and what we’ve learned.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- How and When to Talk About Pricing with your Divi Web Design Clients
- WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder