Hosting, hosting, hosting. How do you handle it for your clients? Maybe you don’t yet but are interested in offering it as part of maintenance. In this week’s podcast we share our experiences and how we handle it for our clients.
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Olga Summerhayes – Infinite Imagination / FB / @OlgaSummerhayes
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Ultimate Reseller Hosting Guide
- Everything You Need to Know About Reseller Hosting
- Shared vs Managed WordPress Hosting – How To Choose The Right Service
I totally get what you’re saying about hosting clients on shared hosting, but I’m wondering…is the big issue that most shared hosts only allow one user account?
If your shared host allowed you to create multiple user accounts so you could essentially section off each client site into their own little sandbox would that be secure enough or would you still recommend reselling?
Also, thanks for reminding me about Cloud Flare. It’s been on my to-do list for ages, I really need to go set that up now.