The market for products specifically made for Divi has exploded in recent years. Premium child themes have seen a massive growth and there are many new child theme creators filling the space, with more sure to come in. And why not? Premium child themes are a huge help and serve a lot of purposes for the DIYer as well as the seasoned coder.
In this week’s chat we discuss our personal experiences as Divi child theme developers, some pros and cons we’ve experienced, and some things to keep in mind if you’re planning on selling your own.
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Geno Quiroz – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Jerry Simmons – Monterey Premier / FB / @montereypremier
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac