Calling all computer geeks! Today on the chat we are going to discuss hardware setups for designing and building Divi websites and running a web agency. Divi is powerful so your computer needs to be too!
We’re mostly Mac users but there’s no reason a PC isn’t just as good. Our biggest tip: RAM RAM RAM!!
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- We’re not listing our specific computer setups here because that’s really a personal preference but we do discuss some specs in the episode. Main thing is lots of RAM (memory).
These aren’t hardware necessarily but they’re helpful accessories mentioned that improve workflow:
- Iris (eye protection – freemium)
- DXRacer (Tim’s chair)
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones (Sarah’s headphones)
- Anker Vertical Mouse