This week we discuss rejection and negative feedback. Sometimes clients may not like your proposed design, or maybe you don’t even get to the design because they’ve rejected the quote. Negative feedback in general can be difficult to deal with, especially when first starting out, and today we chat about our experiences and what we do to not let it get to us on a personal level.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Josh Hall – JoshHall.co / FB
- Jerry Simmons – Fervent Solutions / FB
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac