This week’s topic: dealing with “imposter syndrome.” This topic was submitted by one of our viewers, and we’re happy to get back to a more personal subject that some people might find hard to talk about.
Imposter syndrome is when you feel inadequate, not smart or capable enough, and undeserving despite evident success. This is a very commonly discussed topic in the tech world, but extends out to all professions and even students and more.
- David Blackmon – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Cory Jenkins – Aspen Grove Studios / FB / @aspengrovellc
- Jerry Simmons – Fervent Solutions / FB
- Nathan Weller – Elegant Themes / FB / @elegantthemes
- Tammy Grant – Sunflower Creatives / FB / @yourblogplace
- Tim Strifler – Divi Life / FB / @timstrifler
- Sarah Oates – Endure Web Studios / FB / @endureweb
- Leslie Bernal – A Girl and Her Mac / FB / @agirlandhermac
- Wiki Definition
- The Five Types Of Impostor Syndrome And How To Beat Them
- WordPress Developer Code Of Conduct
- 21 Ways To Overcome Imposter Syndrome